I'm feeling lazy. And i'm busy getting ready for my trip - doing laundry, cleaning the house, throwing out the spoilage-imminent vegetables in the fridge. Justin's been stuck at JFK since yesterday morning on his way to Finland; but let's party!
Maybe, since the weekend is upon us, we can talk about how we're going to play - whether it's watching movies or reading books or playing games or whatever.And we can pray to whatever deities we believe in to please let the Northeast get their power back so that they may have email and electronic gaming and cartoons before Saturday morning.
So here are my Friday Five that I'm looking forward to:
1. Reading: Philip Roth, The Human Stain.
2. Listening: The Postal Service, Give Up
3. Playing: Neverwinter Nights, Shadows of Undrentide (yes, still!!)
4. Watching: Reruns of Xena on Oxygen while i fold the laundry. (i guess i *am* a girl - i'm watching the 'network for women').
5. Doing: painting in acrylic, pixelated emperiments, and writing a silly novel/cookbook with my sister.